Diamond Lowest Price Guarantee
We speculate that our prices cannot be beaten. If you find any certified loose diamond of comparable quality and characteristics that is lower in price than the one on our site, we will beat it by at least 1%. Follow the guidelines below to see if we can match the price.
Term and conditions for The Art of Jewels Diamond Price Guarantee
The following terms and conditions apply to The Art of Jewels Diamond Price Guarantee policy:
- The diamond you found must have the same parameters as the diamond that you found on our website, including cut, carat weight, clarity, color, fluorescence, table and depth percentage, symmetry, etc. The Art of Jewels reserves the right to review your request and decide, in our sole discretion, whether the diamond that you found is comparable.
- The Art Of Jewels Diamond Price Guarantee program applies only to GIA certified loose diamonds sold through www.theartofjewels.com and that the GIA grading is dated within the last two (2) years.
- It only applies before you purchase your diamond from the Art Of Jewels. Once you made the purchase, if you are not 100% happy with it, you can return your diamond to us within 30 days.
- In order to evaluate the competing price, please provide our Diamond Consultant (a) a copy of the grading report from GIA for the competitor's diamond and (b) a link to a website offer or a published price offer.
- The Art of Jewels diamond prices includes shipping. is the price after any Costs for comparable shipping and handling will be included in the price comparison.
- We reserve the right to (a) deny requests, (b) modify these terms at any time, and (c) terminate the Diamond Price Guarantee at any time.
- The lower price must remain in effect at the time your request is verified by our Diamond Consultant
- Expired offers are not eligible.
- The price must be in USD
- Diamond price match does not qualify for Natural Colored Diamonds.
- The competitor's diamond must be in stock and available for purchase at that price.
- Competitors' special promotions such as rebates, gift certificates, bundled product offers are not eligible for the Price Guarantee.
- Time-limited sales events (such as Black Friday, “going out of business” Retirement sales” etc ), and loyalty offers are ineligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee program.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee does not apply where the competitor or The Art Of Jewels has made a pricing error or typographical error on an item.
- Pawnshops and auctions, liquidation of any sort are ineligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee.
- The competing price must be available to any member of the public and cannot be a unique discount.
- Only one diamond per customer is eligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee (multiple claims on the same diamond will not be eligible, regardless of the quantity ordered), and the Diamond Price Guarantee can only be applied once per diamond, even if a lower-priced offer is subsequently found.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee only applies to purchases for personal use. The Diamond Price Guarantee does not apply to purchases for resale or commercial purposes.
- If The Art Of Jewels decides to match a competitor's price, we will honor the new price for 72 hours.
- The Art Of Jewels reserves the right to verify all information regarding the competing offer and to refuse to offer a lower price, in its sole discretion, if unsatisfied with its ability to verify the competing price.
- The Diamond Price Match cannot be combined with any affiliate partner activity of any kind and includes but is not limited to: offers, coupons, loyalty, rebate, or reward partnerships. Stacking of offers on top of the reduced price match is strictly prohibited.
- It cannot be combined with our Diamond Upgrade Program.